Hi...i found you from Lauren..you made her twins a cute monkey cake for their bday. I was wondering if you could make a two tiered cake with polka dots and stripes..like a carnival cake with bright colors..It's for my sons 1st bday and the party is on October 10. Please get back to me an let me know if this is something you can do. My email is jennydannels@gmail.com or you can call me 480-231-6167. Jenny
I am doing cakes! yeah! finally! I am just starting out, so I thought it would be fun to set up this blog, entirely devoted to my cakes. This way any one interested can just check this out, and see if I'm any good for them, right? so spread the word, and check it out!
Hi...i found you from Lauren..you made her twins a cute monkey cake for their bday. I was wondering if you could make a two tiered cake with polka dots and stripes..like a carnival cake with bright colors..It's for my sons 1st bday and the party is on October 10. Please get back to me an let me know if this is something you can do. My email is jennydannels@gmail.com or you can call me 480-231-6167. Jenny
ReplyDelete